Hotel built in 1929, Last complete renovation 1999, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 76, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 72, Number of junior suites 5, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 69
Arnulf-Klett-Platz 2, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 0.07 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 0.74 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 10.88 km
- Highway (A81 - Stuttgart-Feuerbach) 8.59 km
The hotel enjoys fantastic location in central Stuttgart, placing the shopping area of Königsstraße and city museums nearby, and for business guests, the city exhibition grounds and Cannstatter Wasen fairgrounds are only 5 kilometres and 14 kilometres away respectively, both able to be reached by train from the main station, moments from the hotel door.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 10-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 21 EUR
- Garage is a 10-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:00.00 until 10:00.00 and from 07:00 until 11:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator The Cloud
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Automated external defibrillator on site (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR Provider The Cloud
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Individually controlled ventilation in 76 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Meets ISO 14001 environmental management standard
- Laundry service
- Use of the public transport network valid for the whole stay
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of IntercityHotel
good location good wifi connection
this stay "superior" room was much smaller than last stay "standard" room little variety of breakfast
Execellent Location, Value for Money.
The Location & ease with which one can move to the different locations in the Stuttgart region. The VVS ticket was most useful.
The Wifi connectivity is very very poor. The Hotel staff expressed their inability to resolve. The TV Bedding & Pillow quality were too shabby for a >100Euro/day charge.
Really Nice Location for Stay, Just on the Main Railway Station and near to Konigstrasse. Best is Providing Travel ticket of FIRST Class through out Stuttgart in any transport (no taxi).
Breakfast menu can be Improved, I saw no change in breakfast menu.
Perfect location, as within in main station building
Limitations by the historic building (bathrooms)
provision of rail pass during stay
run down in need of a face lift
very quite and location superb
small breakfast area
1. Just on the train station. 2. Room is clean and comfortable.
1. Internet is very slow 2. Not allow to have late checkout due to that day fully booked. 3. Due to the above item 2, therefore, check out at 12noon and stay at lobby, however, cannot use their internet service due to was check out. 4. Their service boy at the counter on that day is very unfriendly.... 5. Everyday the breakfast food are the same. I stay there for 6 nights
Location, Location, Location! This hotel is centrally located and they provide you with tickets for the train for the entirety of your stay. Well worth it.
The hotel is located on a main street and is right above the Main Train Station so it can be noisy at times.
Close to city centre and train station, great if travelling by bus.
Complicated to park, somewhat old hotel common areas.