Hotel built in 2004, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 155, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 141, of which have 2 separate beds 51, of which have a double bed 90, Rooms with connecting door 12, Number of rooms with air conditioning 155, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 56, Number of business rooms 8, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, VDR certified business hotel, No-smoking room 155, Hypoallergenic rooms 2, Children's beds/cots 3, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-09-30
Glockengießerwall 14/15, 20095 Hamburg, Germany
- Station (Hamburg Hbf) 0.32 km
- City centre (Hamburg) 0.72 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 8.53 km
- Highway (A255 - Abzweig Veddel - Anschluß Neue Elbbrücken) 3.02 km
Conveniently located between the main station, the Hamburg Kunsthalle art museum, and the Alster river, this hotel is a splendid starting point for numerous activities. Discover the city on a boat trip, or visit the popular entertainment district, St. Pauli, during a guided tour with well-known local personalities.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 16,00 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:00.00 until 00:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Roof garden
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Emergency exits for each floor
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 155 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of the public transport network valid for the whole stay
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of IntercityHotel Hauptbahnhof
Fantastic location especially for the main train station .Friendly, efficient, helpful staff. Clean room, comfy bed, good shower, helpful left luggage. Served the purpose well.
No in room safe. Lacked central light Tad expensive for what it was.
Close to Hambrg Hbf. Great value for payment without change/evaluation.
tolle Lage und schöne Dachterasse
kein Klimaanlage / Zimmerwunsch ignoriert
die Handtuecher sind zu alt und klein, z.T.zerrissen und schlecht gewaschen
very close to the main train station and a clean hotel.
No free wi-fi service. Have to use LAN cable in your hotel room and pay 4.95Euro for 1 hour internet service....
Very convenient location and friendly staff made my stay warm, though it was freezing cold outside.
Very good and central hotel. Staff were helpful and courteous. Hotel was clean and modern.
Only negative is that the pillows were too squishy and soft- minor point though. The hotel was very good.
Great location.Good breakfast.Friendly staff.
Price for breakfast not justified!
Cheap room rate, hotel centrally located, points of interest (e.g. habour) within walking distance, friendly staff, breakfast pretty expensive but of good qualiy and taste, clean rooms
Noisy aircondition but no problem for us