Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 125, Number of single rooms 80, Number of double rooms 40, of which have a double bed 40, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, Rooms with connecting door 8, Number of suites (separate rooms) 5, Number of apartments 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 125, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 15:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 15551, No-smoking room 20, Children's beds/cots 6, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-02-28
Willy-Mayer-Brücke 1, 74072 Heilbronn, Germany
- Station (Heilbronn Hauptbahnhof) 0.53 km
- City centre (Heilbronn) 0.46 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 50.4 km
- Highway (A6 - Heilbronn/Neckarsulm) 4.27 km
Situated in the centre of Heilbronn, there’s plenty to explore within the local area. Historical landmarks like the Käthchenhaus and St. Kilian's Church are within walking distance. The church, constructed from Heilbronner sandstone, is one of the area’s most significant Renaissance buildings, and well worth a visit.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Indoor pool open from 06:00.00 until 21:00.00
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Vegetarian food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider T-Com
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 125 rooms
- Analogue modem connection in 80 rooms
- Room safe
- Temperature controls
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 80 rooms
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Gift vouchers available for Frühstücksbuffet, Schlemmerfrühstück, Wertgutscheine, Käthchenmenü
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 0,00 EUR
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- Late check-out (until 3pm local time)
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 06:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Babysitter Hourly rate 10,50 EUR
Evaluations of insel-hotel
The area at the front of the hotel is great to meet and relax.
Nice large rooms, friendly staff
Noise level was too loud in general but also on the first night when they had a function that went on til gone midnight..
Very friendly staff, very good location.
Very basic Gym and a bit expensive
a little old fashioned
Excellent location, very tasty breakfast, hotel of high standards.
I would have wished to find a water boiler and tea/coffee bags in the room, and shower gel in the shower corner, but I didn't.
Environment is good, near train station, Nice service attitude.
The breakfast types not so much. Better to considering providing specific services to different countries. E.g hot water provide for Chinese people.
Great staff who were always willing to assist. Thank you.
For those with food allergies (eg to Kiwi fruit) would it be possible to have fruits presented separately rather than in the same bowl at Breakfast?
Nice basic hotel if you just need something to spent your night. Late arrival possible with a key lock.
Always use this hotel when we are travelling to and from Austra. Convenient break in the journey. VERY dog friendly,
- swimming pool wasn't crowded - good breakfast service
- noise in room - expectation of room not met (old, no minibar)