Hotel built in 2009, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 230, Number of single rooms 12, Number of double rooms 218, of which have 2 separate beds 33, of which have a double bed 185, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 23, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 6, Rooms with connecting door 12, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Number of junior suites 8, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Health and beauty hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 230, Family rooms available 6, Children's beds/cots 5, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 230 rooms, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2021-03-21
Lichttoren 22, 5611 BJ Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Station (Eindhoven - Railway Station) 0.43 km
- City centre (Eindhoven) 0.1 km
- Airport (Eindhoven Airport (EIN)) 7.08 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Turkish bath
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center open from 06:00.00 until 23:30.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre Fee 0 EUR
- Door with spy-hole in 227 rooms
- Door with security chain in 227 rooms
- Door with security lock in 227 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Automated external defibrillator on site (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Kitchenette in 18 rooms
- Fridge in 18 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 227 rooms
- Microwave oven in 18 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 227 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 25 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Porter service Cost per item 2,50 EUR
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Adaptor for Chinese/US plugs
Evaluations of Inntel Hotels Art Eindhoven
Good breakfast, friendly employees, in the city center
The staff is friendly, competent and professional. The rooms are comfortable, well appointed and stylish. The food, both room-service and the restaurant are excellent. The city centre, grocery and restaurants are within easy walking distance. It is easy to get around.
There is a more limited room-service menu than I would like, but the food was excellent.
Location is perfect
Cleaninless of room an dbathroom
The hotel is located in the city centre, easy to reach the railway station and also an easy 20-25 minutes walk to the office. This is fair and really good, that they prepared paper cups to take coffee with you. I enjoyed my coffee during my walk to the office and it was really great! I also liked the size of the room, and that in my room, there were plugs close to the bed.
I think so, the hotel could improve the breakfast a bit. You must order the warm food, like eggs, and then wait for it. When you know about it and you count extra time for it, then fine. Otherwise you can eat cheese, hams and bread with butter or jam. The bathroom was a bit dark, not strong enough lights in it.
Nice design overall in the hotel, the bar/restaurant and the guest room. Jacuzzi in the guest room is very nice. Breakfast offering is tasty, nice looking and pretty complete. Staff is friendly and helpful. Nice location walking distance to downtown.
Parking garage has too few spots - so you need to park in the garage on the other side of the street. Cleaning service in the rooms is not effective (trash from former guest under the curtain, chalk stains in the bathroom. TV system with very few channels in analogue antenna system not up to date any more. TV sound also very low and thin.
Very good location - City Center Area with Parking facilities just across the street. Individually arranged rooms - away from the Standard hotel chains.
proximity to Bosch facility, Philips decorative theme, availability of iron/ironing board
air conditioner did not cool room enough
Very clean and quiet. Rooms were nicely appointed and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
A little expensive. The breakfast should have been included in the room rate. The food choices were very limited.
Location, friendly staff, style
car park could be narrow for some. room stylish, but with less than good qulity, toilet smell at check-in, probably due to toilet brush next to toilet seat. Complaint, but no Change...
Staff were very nice & helpful. Rooms are spacious and quiet.
Rooms miss some necessary small stuff needed for any guest. Room were not cleaned properly after 1st night, towels were left unfolded.