Hotel built in 2004, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 162, Number of single rooms 87, Number of double rooms 75, of which have 2 separate beds 18, of which have a double bed 57, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 38, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 8, Rooms with connecting door 24, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 15, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, Golf hotel, No-smoking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 245371, No-smoking room 162, Family rooms available 12, Children's beds/cots 2, Air Plus Meeting Card
Sternentor 6, 28237 Bremen, Germany
- Station (Bremen Hauptbahnhof) 5.76 km
- City centre (Bremen) 6.06 km
- Airport (Bremen Airport (BRE)) 8.0 km
- Highway (A281 - Auf den Delben - Bremen-Grambke) 3.06 km
Peacefully situated on the banks of the Weser River, this hotel is ideal for a trip to Bremen. Shopping enthusiasts can explore the neighbouring shopping centre Waterfront Bremen while culture fans reach the city centre within a 10-minute drive. The main station is located 7 kilometres south-east of the hotel.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 9,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:00.00 until 14:30.00 and from 18:00 until 22:30.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Sauna Fee 0,00 EUR
- Solarium Fee 4,00 EUR
- Whirlpool Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre Fee 0,00 EUR
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 12,50 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 12,50 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- 1 mini bar refill
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 07:00.00 until 23:00.00
Evaluations of Innside
I asked for a silent room, away from the elavator - and I got the nearest one. According to the reception desk a change was not possible, since the hotel was fully booked. Awful coffee ...
First day restaurant only served diner from small card (3 main dishes). Second day no lunch available and in the evening restaurant was completly closed.
new hotel, very attractive building, rooms and interior, located outside of the city centre, close to a new shopping mall, directly at the river
Arrived early waited a little while for the room but no problems, staff were very polite and welcoming. It was great that we asked for the kids to be in the same room and they got seperate beds, fantastic as they are teenagers.
Only thing they could do with in the room was a kettle with tea coffee milk and sugar, but not a problem!
The staff was very kind and well behaved even though we were very late than the specified time. There was absoulte pin drop silence in the room and the rooms were we well soundproofed.
none as i have seen.
very informative and helpful staff
Tea and coffee facilities in room would be welcome
good room quality, quiet, good breakfast
Internet connection via LAN was not stable (problems with the plug). The front desk was informed about that, but nothing happened.... Besides LAN (which is available without additional costs) internet can be accessed via a telekom hotspot (piad service)
I did not use the Sports/Wellness, so I cannot rate it. The detail of implementation of the space design theme is impressive. The hotel is located close to an excellent, large, new shopping center. This is a very good hotel for children. The staff is always friendly. A tram line going straight to Bremen city center is close to the hotel.
I have nothing negative to say about this hotel!
Very good quality rooms
Location is not the best
Great hotel and great staff. Lost my wallet in Germany and the staff went out of their way to help me. Will be back.
A fair distance outside of the city for a tourist, but that is not problem for me.