Hotel built in 2006, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 145, Number of single rooms 73, Number of double rooms 64, of which have a double bed 81, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 145, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 92, Family rooms available 4
Via della Giustizia 10d, 20125 Milan, Italy
- Station (Central Railways Stn.) 1.5 km
- City centre (Milano) 4.0 km
- Airport (Linate Airport (LIN)) 8.0 km
- Highway (VIALE ZARA) 8.0 km
The IH Hotels Milano Gioia is situated in the calm district Bicocca in Milan. It is close to the new business area with the university and Arcimboldi Theatre as well as more than 200 companies, including Panasonic and Siemens. Milan Linate Airport is 25 minutes away by car. The underground stop Sondrio is 1 km away, connecting the hotel with the city centre of Milan and its famous sights such as the magnificent cathedral and the designer shops on Via Montenapoleone.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Vodafone
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:45 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider Vodafone
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 8
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Internet TV
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 145 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
- Pay TV
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
- Limousine service
Evaluations of IH Hotels Milano Gioia
Hotel was inexpensive
The hotel was advertised as 4 star but was not. Carpet in room was dirty, fan in bathroom did not work and shower was not powerful
not an hotel for holidays, for one night when you don't have choice or money
Staff at reception were very friendly and helpful although a few people in jeans were wandering around the reception area which reduces the professional appearance. The price was lower than other 4 star hotels in the area.
As others have stated in reviews this is not 4 star by way of facilities or breakfast, breakfast was relatively basic more 2-3 star level. Only issue we had, was that the AC was not working in the room. Unfortunately I can't recommend a hotel that can put 4 people in a single room without first testing the AC functions ok, particularly when you look at the number of reviews which identify this as an existing problem sorry .....
-no cover for bed available... -no service -breakfast insuffient
Have to take Bus then certain walk to the hotel, looks nice, but room noise isolation is not so good. Anyhow with such price, it is acceptable range.
Preis-Leistungs Verhaeltnis ist gut,die Zimmer sind schoen, das Fruehstueck ist Vielfaeltig und ausreichend. In 5 min ist die Bushaltestelle zu erreichen.
zwar nicht zentral,aber gute Anbindung durch oeffentliche Verkehrsmittel.
Nice Staff Modern style hotel Really clean and comfortable
Location :( TO IMPROVE on suttle bus (times per day) to Milano Centrale
The room was quiet, and clean. My room looked out on an infant school playground, and I enjoyed listening to the play and laughter while I edited photos during the day. The breakfast was excellent, and the dining staff was attentive and friendly, bringing espresso on request.
The hotel is a 2 km walk to the central train station. I enjoy walking, so this was not a problem. Taxis are readily available.
It was quite cold in the room at night. Waitresses at the breakfast are not friendly to anyone rather than other Italians and therefore one must fight to get a coffee.
everything was good!
not enough fresh fruts and vegetables at breakfast