Hotel built in 2004, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 110, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, No-smoking room 98
Veitshoechheimer Strasse 5B, 97080 Wurzburg, Germany
- Station (Würzburg Hauptbahnhof) 1.05 km
- City centre (Würzburg) 0.89 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 89.13 km
- Highway (HEIDINGSFELD) 5.5 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Provider m3 connect
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Wuerzburg City
Centre of the City, Good value for Money
Breakfast space is very limited and no place to sit in the peak hour. Limited spread of items.
Cleanliness is good. Breakfast tastes good.
The room is rather noisy because a main road is nearby and the sound isolation of the window isn't sufficient. The room is small and not homelike. The bathroom is a plumbing unit at an entry quality level. There is no hint how to find the parking area of the hotel. And once you recognize that it is a public parking area above the street the next downside is that you have to pay a fee of 9€ per day. For quick WiFi the charge extra money. Overall the value for money seems to be inadequate.
nice breakfast near to town centre
very small bathroom
- Location implies some walking to main station or city center - The water smelled kind of fowl and definitely suggests not using it for brushin ones teeth.
The behavior of the staff was not friendly.
Good attention for all the staff . Good area for free internet. Good location
Cleanliness service: Remove the towel used and don't left for use again. TV obsolete model and small
good relation: quality / cost. Quite close to city center
Awful breakfast. Noisy pub at opposite site of the street.
It wasn´t fridge here...
Quiet room. Good choice for an overnight stay as a ´´resting place on a trip´´ type of hotel.
Location is ok. Lots of traffic. Parking is a public lot across the street from hotel. 8 euros / night.