Hotel built in 2012, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 191, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 191
Viale Egeo 133 Via Massimiliano Massimo 15, 00144 Rome, Italy
- Station (Roma - Ostiense Railway Station) 5.19 km
- City centre (Roma) 7.46 km
- Airport (Ciampino Airport (CIA)) 12.02 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of ibis Styles Roma Eur
At least is clean.
The rooms are very noisy. At 0830 there is no food, you have to clean yourself the table if you want to sit and eat something. If you have a visitor the guys from the reception are asking for ID !!!!
There is no wardrobe in hotel room
The restaurant was nice: good food for good price. But apart from that, this is not a good hotel.
There is no wardrobe in the room // The bed sheet was too small, it always got off the bed // I heard every door shut in the floor in my room // the room was always full of dust // and the breakfast was really really poor: no vegetables, 2 types of ham, cheese, like a breakfast in a 1* hotel... Also the location is not very nice, 15-20 mins walk to the closest metro station. 1 hour from city center.
Quiet and in a very nice neighbourhood, friendly staff and excellent breakfast.
Lack of wardrobe in the room in a 4-star hotel is hardly believable nowadays - but that was the case of my room - and no hangers either by the way!
Very negative: Without ado ID-card was scanned during check in, both sides. No data security and compliance to any Italian or European law was described, no where. This is why I never will make use of this hotel again and consequently will not recommend it.