Hotel built in 2015, Last complete renovation 2015, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 305, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 305
1 Bis Rue de la Haye accès GPS / Tremblay-en-France ROISSYPOLE / CS 20009, 95735 Roissy-en-France, France
- Station (Saint-Mard - Gare de Dammartin - Juilly - Saint-Mard) 13.36 km
- City centre (Paris) 20.75 km
- Airport (Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG)) 2.3 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of ibis Styles Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
No air conditioning - horrible!
Nothing spécial. There is a huge difference with other ibis style hotels
45 minutes waiting time for the shuttle at Terminal 3 and more than one hour to drive to hotel. All facilities closed at midnight, impossible to buy drink/snack. Extremely bad.
My room was not cleaned after the first night. WIFI which was one of the reasons why i selected the hotel was not working.
close to airport
- I did get a room that was not cleaned before, dirty towels lying around everywhere, dust bin not emptied - slow reaction of staff to solve the problem and not even an excuse
Unpleasant smell in rooms. Changed room twice.
Close to the CDG, however they charge 5 euro for airport drop via the shared bus.
Noises in the room made it practically impossible to sleep.
All in all, the hotel was ok, I only stayed there for one night.
The price seems to be a little bit too hugh for the facilities that the hotel has.
Je trouve regrettable que dans un hotel de ce tarif, l acces internet soit payant. Habituellement les grands et petits hotels internationaux proposent ce service gratuitement,
Clean rooms at reasonable prices.
For dinner, my name was taken and I was told there would be a 15-minute wait. 30 minutes later everyone had been seated except me. The staff continued to ignore me. I ate elsewhere. The breakfast was terrible, both in quality and price.