Hotel built in 2013, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 69, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 69
21 Avenue des Allies, 25200 Montbéliard, France
- Station (GARE TGV) 14.6 km
- City centre (Montbéliard) 0.09 km
- Airport (EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport (BSL)) 55.44 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Bathroom with shower
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of ibis Styles Montbéliard Centre Velotte
Central location in city. Good interior. Friendly staff. Value for money. Hotel radiates positive energy.
Breakfast options. They are same since I started visiting it since 2014. There should be some variety from day to day. The variety can be smaller change but it had big impact on moral of the customer like me.
could have English Breakfast, or similar (warm meal, not sweet)
Great Hotel. should maintain this way in future also
the temperature of the room was lower than set by the thermostat control switch, and took a long time to get warmer
I made reservation three weeks in advance. Just ONE DAY before arrival to the hotel I received message that my reservation cannot be confirmed. I had to find another hotel.
Staff informed me via email that I had left/forgotten my tablet computer in the room. Sent me security code - I could pick up the part. Felt good !
Everything was ok. Good offer for the money. Room was too cold when I arrived (AC) but could open the window to have fresh air. I really like to be able to sleep with open window.
-24 h reception -friendliness of the staff (not such a big issue if the statt is not able to speak English in a perfect way) - Good and early Breakfast - Orange juice machine - Beer available at the bar
- wake up call was not executed :-( - maybe couch/ sofa for a group would be fine in the lobby - toothbrush and paste not in the room available (additional cost of 3 EUR at machine) - sometimes (at night) the small snakes are finished - no sweets in the room every day (if 5 days booked, 5x packages of sweet meaning every day would be great)
Arrivé sur place pas de chauffage. Rediriger vers un hotel de classe moindre.
- Good interior Section (Halloween style), nice atmosphere - 24h/7 Reception --> Perfect
- no swimming Pool - Sauna is not hot enough - Fitness Area is very small
Price - performance ratio, Noises in the room