Hotel built in 1901, Last complete renovation 1999, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 115, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 115, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-11-20
Friedenstrasse 8, 6004 Lucerne, Switzerland
- Station (Luzern - Bahnhof) 0.76 km
- City centre (Luzern) 1.27 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 48.76 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Styles Luzern City
It's somehow close to Luzern downtown.
Small room :|, you can only connect internet to three devices.
I liked the bedroom it is very quiet to rest.
Overall, it was a good value for the money. It was very convenient and we were happy with the hotel.
Our room smelled musty and damp the entire stay, even when we opened windows for hours it didn't help.
- You do not get enough for your money - No Minibar (and they do not tell you that) - I had a noisy room
Hotel is located really good - 10 minutes from SBB, a couple of steps from Old City and Lion Monument, so you really feel the historic atmosphere.
Very nice staff both at the front desk and at the restaurant
Terrible pillows, comforter too small for the two
Highly recommended. Location is off the main path, so it is quiet, yet close the the best spots in Luzern.
Location is good, not great, and the staff is competent and friendly.
Soundproofing is bad. Next-door conversations almost completely audible. No minibar in my room, and no book or booklet to describe features of the hotel, television channels, etc.
Work was being done on the building and we were waken up at 7:00AMi