Hotel built in 2014, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 96, Rooms with connecting door 11, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
Zingel 26, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
- Station (Hildesheim Hbf) 0.78 km
- City centre (Hildesheim) 0.24 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 38.84 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest room doors self closing
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
Evaluations of ibis Styles Hildesheim
available parking :)
Nothing to complain.
Breakfast was convenient and decent offerings. Facility was clean.
Room would be a bit small for a longer stay (<2 weeks). There was limited space to hang clothes, and no dresser/drawers for clothes. Garbage trucks came most days ~0620-0630, creating noise outside. Outside noise was loud enough (people yelling ~2300-2400).
Modern style hotel and rooms
Small room // no toiletries, no safe for each room.
May be a small refrigerator and Microwave oven
close to Important places like Bus stand, Bahnhof
very small rooms, no basic amenities like kettle, Iron facility.
good location, clean rooms
Not many varieties for breakfast, No wardrobes in double room, no locker inside the room
Hotel ambience, cleanliness was good.
There is no much variety for breakfast.
Staffs are good. Cleanliness is appreciate most here :) Thank you for all the arrangements!
I felt rooms are little small. Staffs must be bit more trained to understand what customers say because once they could not understand what I was asking. But that even happens with us sometimes. So not a big deal :)