Hotel built in 2014, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 96, Rooms with connecting door 11, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel
Zingel 26, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany
- Station (Hildesheim Hbf) 0.78 km
- City centre (Hildesheim) 15.58 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 38.84 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
Evaluations of ibis Styles Hildesheim
close to Important places like Bus stand, Bahnhof
very small rooms, no basic amenities like kettle, Iron facility.
good location, clean rooms
Not many varieties for breakfast, No wardrobes in double room, no locker inside the room
Hotel ambience, cleanliness was good.
There is no much variety for breakfast.
Staffs are good. Cleanliness is appreciate most here :) Thank you for all the arrangements!
I felt rooms are little small. Staffs must be bit more trained to understand what customers say because once they could not understand what I was asking. But that even happens with us sometimes. So not a big deal :)
Located ~10 min walking distance from Hildesheim train station. City center is also close. Rooms are rather on the small side but nicely decorated and clean. Staff was friendly, breakfast buffet is okay.
Bathroom is pretty small but functional.
Everything was great. A special thank you to Eyve who had prepared sandwiches, apples, juice, etc. at 4 am for me prior to my departure. Service like this is unmatched. THANK YOU!
- Parking structure ticket kept giving me issues. - Would love to see more breakfast options such as lactose free, gluten free, more options.