Hotel built in 1900, Last complete renovation 2011, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 75, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 75, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-01-31
Scharnweberstrasse 21-22, 10247 Berlin, Germany
- Station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) 6.68 km
- City centre (Berlin) 6.02 km
- Airport (Berlin-Tegel International Airport (TXL)) 13.16 km
- Highway (A100 OBERLANDSTR) 7.0 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Styles Berlin City Ost
Small hotel, charming building, walking distance to a number of train lines with good connection to long distance travels.
dark breakfast room, bathroom should be renovated
if expecting basic (in a positive meaning) hotel, this is perfect
Near to U (train) and to Berlin center
They dont have free Internet but 8euro per hour or 13euro for 24 hours.When we left they didnt tell us anything like thank you or good trip...
Modern, clean and reasonably comfortable hotel with good transport availability to central Berlin. Local restraunts are diverse and very good quality with prices better than central Berlin. Manager and main reception staff very helpful and friendly.
Some staff not as friendly as others. There is no safe in the rooms. Don't put valuables in the safe keeping of reception staff as our valuables in a plain manilla envelope were left on a shelf in reception and not put in the safe. Our passports and travel docs could have disappeared.
A very clean and nice hotel. Good connections to centre with the U-Bahn. Good breakfast included in the price. I travelled with a 7-year-old child.
Very quiet and safe area with supermarkets, cheap yet delicious turkish or thai restaurants, a classic German eatery, a spacious and clean room with modern facilities, convenient location to go around the city. I do recommend to my friends, but not to the unexperienced travellers.
They forgot to clean my room once, on my complaint aroud 5 o'clock they said that they could not provide the service on that day, but at least they replaced the towels.
Very well positioned close to U-Bahn station into the city centre, and good for people wanting to go to the cheaper pubs & clubs. Non-smoking rooms available in a nice little courtyard building.
The building had a marble staircase which meant that sound echoed, people slamming doors and talking woke us up very early.
Good location near new trendy area with many restaurants and bars in Fredrichhain