Style of hotel and ambience
When entering the elegant lobby of the ibis Singapore Novena, guests are warmly greeted by the friendly personnel. Sleep well in one of the modern furnished rooms and benefit from the free Wi-Fi access. In the morning, you can enjoy a delicious breakfast in the restaurant.
Hotel built in 2010, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 241, Rooms with connecting door 11, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 241
6 Irrawaddy Road, 329543 Singapore, Singapore
- City centre (Singapore) 3.87 km
- Airport (Singapore Changi International Airport (SIN)) 16.71 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Guest room doors self closing
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Washing machine for guests
- Express check-out
Evaluations of ibis Singapore Novena
There is a park near by the hotel then I can go for jogging as much as I want.
- House keeper didn't check on my coffee bar for 2 days then I need to ask for it. - Reception had called me to make balance for the payment at 10.12PM, I don't think it's urgent. Please give me a message if you really need me to pay for it.
Facility provided, eg : handy mobile, fruits and snacks
Kind hotel staffs, especially Korean woman staff,,, named Ellen? Conveniently positioned hotel location for transportation.
The hotel provided a local mobile which you can carry which really helped to call back in India. Also it allowed to roam around freely having maps and other information.
Food can include few Indian dishes as well.
eventhough far from mrt.. the shuttle bas is good. may need more frequency..
eventhough breakfast has vegetarian corner.. thank you.. but would be better if can also cater for halal food.
upgrade of the room
Room is very basic but for 2 or 3 days ok
- Toiletries not complete. - They dont even offer free bottled water for guests - When you ask something, they will ask you to go down the reception area, not them dropping by your room - You have to ask for slippers, not readily available for guests - The battery of the handy phone assigned to my room drains easily, and they said rhey cant change the unit
They cancelled my booking without any notification
I like the cleanliness of the room. The maid cleans and made up my room nicely every day.
The internet during my stay is quite slow and not very stable all the times.
the location of the hotel and taxi availability
Breakfast was too expensive