Hotel built in 2005, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 221, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
Ligovsky Prospekt 54, 191040 Sankt-Peterburg, Russia
- Station (Saint Petersburg - Moskovsky Railway Station) 0.68 km
- City centre (Sankt-Peterburg) 2.95 km
- Airport (Pulkovo Airport (LED)) 14.81 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Guest room doors self closing
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of ibis Saint Petersburg Centre
room was cold, air conditiner did not wotk and they gave a portable heater. food was really bad.
price/quality performance is good.
air conditioner was working very loudly.
location / price / staff / lobby / cleanliness
Air condition is too noisy. There should be silent heater in the room.
Friendly staff, clean rooms, convenient location near train station
Noise from housekeeping in the morning (6:00-8:00). No minibar/complimentary bottle of water etc. No breakfast before 6:00 (impossible to have breakfast when leaving on the early Sapsan-trains to Moscow). A sign in the hallway indicated breakfast available from 4:30-6:30 and 9:30 to 11:00. Real breakfast times were 6:00 - 10:00.
Nice hotel- good location!
Very convenient location. Bed was very comfortable. Staff was friendly.
Carpetless floor in the room (probably, standard for the chain). Poorly equipped bathroom (shower curtain broke).
Did not get discount using EY Hotels!! Hotel did not receive confirmation made by EY Hotels and therefore had to book myself, the price was exactly the same as my price so why do I order using EY Hotels?