Hotel built in 1980, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 772, Rooms with connecting door 28, Number of suites (separate rooms) 21, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 739, Family rooms available 83
3 rue de Bruxelles Roissypôle, 93290 Roissy-en-France, France
- Station (Saint-Mard - Gare de Dammartin - Juilly - Saint-Mard) 10.35 km
- City centre (Roissy-en-France) 3.41 km
- Airport (Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG)) 0.82 km
- Highway (AEROPORT CHARLES DE GAULLE) 5.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 4
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of ibis Paris CDG Airport
Very easy access..
Room is very small.
-There was a water flow in the toilet, I have called the staff 2 times. Then, my room has changed at 23:30. -Although, I paid for the breakfast, the lady waiting in front of the restaurant did not accept that I have paid till I showed her the invoice in the morning time. It was really one of the worst experience I had in a hotel.
Hotel has charged twice for my stay
I had a problem with my room and the staff offered me a very quick solution
There is not a safe case to our room. We can hear people of rooms up to you...
Proximity to the Airport is fantastic... Checkout procedure was very easy and fast (just drop in the keys and walk out if you have prepaid)
Room was very small TV screen size was very small only 2 English channels (and those two were both news)
everything was perfect. and staffs were friendly
very pratical and clean
coffee at breakfast was not terrible
Located strategically between train-station and airport terminals.
Long waiting time before I could check in. (More than 15 minutes)
Room was cold (heating was not working?).
Closeness to airport.
Very expensive compared to standard of hotel. Description on how to get to the hotel from airport missing. Not shown inside airport terminals either. Not good to have several Ibis hotels with almost the same name! Very small bathroom!