Hotel built in 1980, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 772, Rooms with connecting door 28, Number of suites (separate rooms) 21, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 739, Family rooms available 83
3 rue de Bruxelles Roissypôle, 93290 Roissy-en-France, France
- Station (Saint-Mard - Gare de Dammartin - Juilly - Saint-Mard) 10.35 km
- City centre (Roissy-en-France) 3.41 km
- Airport (Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG)) 0.82 km
- Highway (AEROPORT CHARLES DE GAULLE) 5.0 km
Looking for a hotel at Charles de Gaulle Airport? Then, this hotel in Roissy Cedex perfectly meets your needs. The convention centre Parc des Expositions can be reached within 11 kilometres and within 30 kilometres, you can arrive in the city centre of Paris.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 4
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of ibis Paris CDG Airport
I liked that the room was very quite.
The quality of the toilet paper and that there was one thing acting as shampoo and soap.
Location is convenient. Reception staff is friendly. Room spotless clean.
Air-conditioning of the room didn't work. Two our of three elevators were out of service, causing for long waiting time. No outside view as the window was covered with plastic. Only one English speaking TV channel (BBC). Very small bath room, hardly any space to use the toilet. Small shower cabinet.
Close to airport shuttle. Nice entrance hall. you don't hear any airport / airplane noise
Not very nice person at the reception Outdated room Noise from the bathroom of the next room
Perfect situation for traveling and easy to reach
The corridors were quite dirty and the restaurant options were limited
i had a room next to the elevators,.. Very noisy!!
- Rooms are very clean. - Fast check out procedure.
- Breakfast variety is not good enough. - Rooms are very small.
In the airport
Small room mildew in the bathroom
Location near Airport and ambience.
Accessibility of the place.
1. Very small rooms, with no other infrastructure except Bed and Shower. No proper place to hang clothes, no Ironing facilities in the room. 2. Staff very arrogant in their behavior, dont allow checkin before 12 even if the rooms are empty. 3. Breakfast is very basic and sub standard, not at all comparable to other hotels not even Ibis Schiphol.
location was ok