Hotel built in 1980, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 772, Rooms with connecting door 28, Number of suites (separate rooms) 21, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 772, Family rooms available 83
3 rue de Bruxelles Roissypôle, 93290 Roissy-en-France, France
- Station (Saint-Mard - Gare de Dammartin - Juilly - Saint-Mard) 10.35 km
- City centre (Roissy-en-France) 3.41 km
- Airport (Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG)) 0.82 km
- Highway (AEROPORT CHARLES DE GAULLE) 5.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 4
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of ibis Paris CDG Airport
no fridge in room
Walking distance from Airport terminal
Rooms are too small. Toilets with bad odor. Congested bathrooms.
Nice Ambiente in and around reception.
the small rooms, no stairs leading down to the ground floor //
staff are very nice , professional ,polite . appreciated .
I had to change room because of strong smell into bathroom due to facilities work . It's better to avoid to distribute these room to client . Staff at counter help me to check out and send the invoice to me via email . But unfortunately , I did not receive it .
Quick check in
Air conditioning should be left to customer to use or not
Very easy access..
Room is very small.
-There was a water flow in the toilet, I have called the staff 2 times. Then, my room has changed at 23:30. -Although, I paid for the breakfast, the lady waiting in front of the restaurant did not accept that I have paid till I showed her the invoice in the morning time. It was really one of the worst experience I had in a hotel.
Hotel has charged twice for my stay
I had a problem with my room and the staff offered me a very quick solution
There is not a safe case to our room. We can hear people of rooms up to you...
Proximity to the Airport is fantastic... Checkout procedure was very easy and fast (just drop in the keys and walk out if you have prepaid)
Room was very small TV screen size was very small only 2 English channels (and those two were both news)