Hotel built in 2015, Last complete renovation 2015, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 154, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 135
1 AVENUE DE L UNION, 94310 Orly, France
- Station (ORLY AEROGARES) 8.0 km
- City centre (Orly) 2.51 km
- Airport (Paris-Orly Airport (ORY)) 1.15 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of ibis budget Paris Coeur d'Orly Airport
A nice modern decorated hotel. Good menu with reasonable prices. Good breakfast.
To save time and to avoid queues at the desk I checked out before I took my breakfast. Although the breakfast was included they charged me for an extra breakfast that morning.
I made a reservation including breakfast and when I checked in the front staff simply told me very unfriendly it was excluded and an hotel.info mistake that they refused to compensate. Furthermore did not brief me on how to check in to the room so I had to go back to the font desk asking how to turn on the lights in the room. They answered with limited understanding of my unawareness of their technique. Never go back there!
Validation of room keycard doesn't respect guest's duration stay.
the size of the bathroom and shower
Just the distance from the airport.
The staff is really unwilling to serve, very rude and insensitive with people who speak other languages, even with those who speak French. The indisposition do serve politely is impressive.
Very close to Orly Sud Clean & comfortable
No air conditionning Small rooms Small bathrooms Does the job for short stays
Realy close to the Orly airport with a good shuttle system
A little bie expensive and noisy
\location near the airport
Very bad experience. Noise! Dirty! Don't stay there!