Hotel built in 2007, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 142, Rooms with connecting door 6, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 142, Family rooms available 11
16 Fletcher gate, NG1 2FZ Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Station (Nottingham - Railway Station) 0.61 km
- City centre (Nottingham) 0.55 km
- Airport (East Midlands Airport (EMA)) 18.23 km
12:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest room doors self closing
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Iron + ironing board
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Nottingham Centre
It is not possible to charge the laptop because there are no EU plugs. In addition, the receipt was created with the wrong name and address information, even though I delivered this data in paper to the staff.
very good value
Great value for money, very very happy !
Satisfactory stay in hotel. Did not use any catering facilities. Parking was convenient in NCP opposite hotel but had to pay 2nd time to go out of car park and re-enter during my 24 hours stay. I needed to use my car during the evening and then got charged for the pleasure. Could there be another arrangement. It would deter me from a further visit
See parking arrangements above
The hotel is really good situated.
Breakfast should be better.
In the middle of the cities, very good restaurants nearby!
The coffee is very bad - and I miss a German programme on the television!
IBIS have improved over the years.
used the hotel as its position was excellent [ and a lot better value that the comfort where i used to stay which was cheaper but i can assure you it was worth the extra cost
Quiet and spacious. Good value by English standards.
Reception, breakfast and bar area ascetic and sterile. Some staff appeared to be training and not to have a clue // one spoke inaudibly.