Hotel built in 2013, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 445, Rooms with connecting door 70, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 367
ibis New Delhi Aerocity Delhi Aerocity - IGI Airport IGI Airport, 110037 Delhi, India
- Station (Delhi - Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station) 13.41 km
- City centre (Delhi) 15.76 km
- Airport (Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)) 2.6 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Room safe
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of ibis New Delhi Aerocity
The staff behavior
Although I know about IBIS hotels' features, my experience was bad. The rooms are tiny, especially the washrooms. Also, they do not provide you Iron box to the room, rather you need to goto a common place to press your clothes. I do not see any value for money because there are many other hotels are available for the same price. So do not choose this hotel if you have not stayed there before. 1.No iron box 2.No dental kit 3.No shaving kit 4.only 2 sachets of tea bags and milk sacheys 5.No room service 6.No good food menu options 7.Breakfast is chargeable
Location, easy access, hospitality
We know that its worldwide same infrastructure, but the bathroom/toilet space is uncomfortable, just feels like we are using the airliner/Boeing's rest room!!
Near to Airport
Rooms to small, Bathroom to small, not enough towels, High price for the kind of rooms, Hotel Crawled. Staff does not help.
Helpful staff with smile on their faces.
Cleanliness level can be improved.
Clean and Peaceful rooms, good breakfast with lots of options.
Hot water for shower not hot enough.. have to waste lot of water to get warm water..
This hotel is the first where I found you get breakfast from 4:00 am to 10:30 am.
Time taken for check -in should be reduced.
Near to the airport Budget business hotel
- It took a long time for check-in. Perhaps the hotel staff was understaffed or they didn't know how to handle so many guests - At the time of reservation I was informed by Hotel. De that price per night shall be Rs 4174.20 whereas the Hotel actually charged Rs 4204.44? Why is this difference? Why did the hotel charge a higher amount than mentioned in the reservation slip? - Rooms are very small and the bathrooms looks like the ones you see in the aero planes- very small!
We should remove this hotel from the list of approved hotels. Horrible rooms and staff. Had to wait for an hour for check-in as the staff wasn't there at front desk. Asked for a dental kit and it was given after an hour after calling number of times. Rooms are smaller than a lodge! It was an expensive hotel for the room that was given.