Hotel built in 2005, Last complete renovation 2014, Number of floors 11, Total number of rooms 147, Number of single rooms 147, Number of double rooms 147, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Business hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 147, DEHOGA Rating 2, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2017-09-03
Lyonel Feininger Strasse 20, 80807 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 5.14 km
- City centre (München) 4.89 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 24.07 km
- Highway (A9 SCHWABING (76)) 0.2 km
Thanks to its central location, this hotel is perfect base for business and private travellers in Munich. The convention centre ICM can be reached within 13 kilometres and the city centre within 7 kilometres. The main train station is situated at a distance of 9 kilometres.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 22:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 04:30 o'clock to 06:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated external defibrillator on site (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 8,00 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Muenchen Parkstadt Schwabing
Ibis standard ok for a business trip but nothing special
Very (!!!) good dishes @ the hotel restaurant. Extraordinary cook and friendly staff. Cost-value ratio good! In-Room-A/C works fine...
...but a little loud. Fluctuant pricing may cause trouble with controlling...
Short ways to e.g. "Englischer Garten" and nice Restaurants (had my folding-bycicle with me...) Nice'n'clean room and bathroom. The building itself is really sound absorbing. No annoying noise of other residents etc. A/C to make high outside-temperature conditions tolerable.
Travelled on days with very warm ambient temperature conditions: Had to choose between road noise with an open window and noise of A/C gadget during night time @ closed window. Wore ear-plugs @ night. Basement parking rather expensive (well it's Munich...) and the ramp down is steeply sloping. Garage-door extremely narrow. Both combined makes it a little demanding to simply park respectively unpark the car.
Should have a coffee/tea in the room
clean enough space friendly staff good breakfast
Had to kill a HUGE spider that came into my room. I don't like the shape of the room (round bathroom wall)
No Internet available - Wifi defect extra costs for parking/night
It is a nice Hotel with tiny and clean rooms.
Even I called them that I will come later they gave my non-smoker room away to another one and booked me in a smoker room. They didn't provide a satisfying alternative and the room smells really bad.
There is no digital or analogue clock in the room.
Similar to other Ibis hotels - Basic rooms but generally clean and comfortable.
No iron/ironing board in the entire hotel. Had to go to hotel next door to iron a shirt.
teethbrush-glass was never cleaned after use in the morning. It was to be found still dirty after room service.