Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2019, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 208, Rooms with connecting door 11, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, No-smoking room 208, Family rooms available 11, DEHOGA Rating 2, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-03-16
Westendstrasse 181, 80686 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 2.46 km
- City centre (München) 3.87 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 31.17 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Muenchen City West
Good location and very good position. Very nice and clean.
Friendly staff, perfect location next to train, bus, and tram station and convenience store. Good restaurants around
Breakfast is minimum, not worth it for 11 EUR, and minimum amenities (no toothpaste, no complimentary water)
Nice clean comfortable hotel with parking.
Nothing - it was a good stay.
The price to room features was very good. The staff for checking in was friendly and knowledgable.
I had reserved a non-smoking room. The hotel was fully booked and I had to stay in a smoking room. It was disgusting the smell of the room but I had no choice due to checking in at 1145h.
very friendly personal
the slowest elevator i have seen in my entire life / unfortunately i got a smokers room including hair on the floor / the beds could be moved way to easily
Great location with U Bahn stop a few meters from the front door
Very thin walls - too many noises
I would clasify thsi as a 'Value for Money' hotel. Was pleasantly suprised with most of the services.
The service did take time when ordering for beer in the evening of the 29th in the bar.