Hotel built in 2000, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 85, Rooms with connecting door 1, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, No-smoking room 85
Fackenburger Allee 54, 23554 Lübeck, Germany
- Station (Lübeck Hbf) 0.74 km
- City centre (Lübeck) 1.65 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 52.13 km
- Highway (AUTOBAHN A1) 0.48 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Luebeck City
Hotel near by the center of Lubeck. Well equeped room. Frendly and helpful personality
Silent, okay room. Staff very nice, but too busy. Night time snacks mostly good. Prefer gulash over bread. Friendly for a female couple.
Had to wait a bit on arrival because of lack of staff.
good location, fair price.
Breakfast selection could be better
Nice and clean room near the main North- South Autobahn. There could be cheaper single rooms, but ok even at this price. I recommend.
I would like to read daily newspapers (f.ex. International Herald Tribune) in the morning at breakfast. Could it be possible?
Nice hotel. OK price. Clean. About 15 minute walk from main train station. Near Euro car rental. Have breakfast at the bakery on the main street next to the hotel to save money.
No air conditioning so hot days are hot. Why don't these hotels have more outlets so we can recharge everything at once?
Nice hotel and personel was very helpfull and competent also. Little closer to the old town and this would be ´´10points´´ hotel! Easy to find and acces by car.
nothing so far
Very friendly staff
The Breakfast service was a little too expensive for what was offered.