Hotel built in 2010, Number of floors 13, Total number of rooms 297, Rooms with connecting door 10, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 297
49 Blackfriars road, SE1 8NZ London, United Kingdom
- Station (London - Waterloo Railway Station) 0.56 km
- City centre (London) 1.58 km
- Airport (London City Airport (LCY)) 11.08 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis London Blackfriars
Very helpful staff. Convenient position for us near wedding venue.
A little noisy at night
Very efficient and friendly check-in
Room could have been cleaner.
Check-in and check-out were quick, accurate and efficient
I was very pleasantly suprised. The young staff paid extra attention to delivery and messaging.
Location close to central attractions and excellent public transport connections (both tube and bus).
Hotel was quite expensive.
friendly staff and excellent bar and restaurant
no bar fridge small bathroom and room
good concept to have free wifi for email and internet to be paid for streaming. also excellent sound proofness. hotel restaurant was of nice quality.
very basic toiletries, but that's fine considering the price.