Hotel built in 2003, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 180, Number of single rooms 180, Number of double rooms 180, of which have 2 separate beds 84, of which have a double bed 96, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, No-smoking room 180
Bruegelmannstrass 1, 50679 Cologne, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 1.94 km
- City centre (Köln) 0.65 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 13.97 km
- Highway (A3) 0.4 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Koeln Messe
did not have the proper currency for a cup of coffee & credit card card only ok > Euro 10 - I was given a cup of coffee and it was taken away when I handed over the credit card .... very poor service - that's it for me.
we were very happy to reserve here!TOP!
great location for gigs at the Lanxess Arena and easy reach by tram and train from town/airport
the only thing missing was tea/coffee making facilities in the room
Fitness facility missing. The coffee shop should be open during the day.
Suitcase deposit is very useful
The price was 83 Euro, not 73 as above, do I get reimbursement?
The staff at reception was friendly but did not take speedy action to solve the problem of faulty heater.
The heating system was not working. Only after waiting a few hours, I was offered an electric heater. During my stay the problem was not solved. No proper apology was given or compensation. Missing Ibis restaurant during day. I missed sauna
Same excellent equipment, rooms as in Stuttgart Excellent price-service ratio
near to fair Koln messe. You can get an umbrella when it's raining.
I have stayed at this hotel before and like the location, which is good for public transport and the Koln Arena, and the fact that it is fairly quiet even though it is close to both a main road and the rail station.
Near the fair, good quality room
breakfast could have some more variety. Quite noisy, you heardall walking from corridor and noises from all around. Long than expected distance from city centre. Fairrate was a little bit too much.