Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 32, Total number of rooms 550, Rooms with connecting door 32, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 550
No 28 Des Voeux Road West Sheung Wan, 0 Hongkong, China
- Station (Hong Kong - Hung Hom Railway Station) 3.9 km
- City centre (Hong Kong) 0.49 km
- Airport (Chek Lap Kok International Airport (HKG)) 24.04 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
Evaluations of ibis Hong Kong Central & Sheung Wan
Basic room for a few nights stay, located conveniently to MTR station or a walk down to Sheung Wan.
convenient // breakfast good.
too much expensive, room is tiny.
To my surprise the size of the room was quite good (compared to other IBIS I have been in Europe) with an amazing view on the bay of HK and Also the Bathroom was not the usual plastic box of other IBIS but a decent bathroom with separate shoer
Breakfast was OK but no decent cappuccino or coffee
Easy to HKGGG office, 10mins by foot.
stand in a long queue when check-in
The best price perfomance ratio I ever had in Hong Kong. The Rooms are ok for a short stay.
The Rooms should have just a little bit more space to keep one suitcase opened. ...
This Hotel is not in Central but in Sheung Wan and therefore the description is totally misleading! A Hotel with business prices hotel but Youth Hostel atmoshphere
only 10 min by foot to the ferry (Macao, Shenzhen Shekou)
The location is great. Near MTR stations and Airport Express and Ferry Terminal.
Price from hotel.de is more expensive than accor.com or other online booking sites.
very good location near MTR, airport express and ferries terminal
room is quite small but it's normal for HK