Hotel built in 2009, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 32, Total number of rooms 550, Rooms with connecting door 32, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 550
No 28 Des Voeux Road West Sheung Wan, 0 Hongkong, China
- Station (Hong Kong - Hung Hom Railway Station) 3.9 km
- City centre (Hong Kong) 0.49 km
- Airport (Chek Lap Kok International Airport (HKG)) 24.04 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
Evaluations of ibis Hong Kong Central & Sheung Wan
- Great location to access the LH office // plenty of restaurants and shops nearby. - Good value for money.
- Rooms are rather small.
The strategic location of the hotel. E.g. Walking distance of bus stop, food court, cafe, & restaurant.
The room kind of small for 2 persons with 2 big luggages.
the convenience ,the service
Basic room for a few nights stay, located conveniently to MTR station or a walk down to Sheung Wan.
convenient // breakfast good.
too much expensive, room is tiny.
To my surprise the size of the room was quite good (compared to other IBIS I have been in Europe) with an amazing view on the bay of HK and Also the Bathroom was not the usual plastic box of other IBIS but a decent bathroom with separate shoer
Breakfast was OK but no decent cappuccino or coffee
Easy to HKGGG office, 10mins by foot.
stand in a long queue when check-in
The best price perfomance ratio I ever had in Hong Kong. The Rooms are ok for a short stay.
The Rooms should have just a little bit more space to keep one suitcase opened. ...
This Hotel is not in Central but in Sheung Wan and therefore the description is totally misleading! A Hotel with business prices hotel but Youth Hostel atmoshphere