Hotel built in 1986, Last complete renovation 2019, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 171, Rooms with connecting door 0, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 171, DEHOGA Rating 2, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-02-28
Willy Brandt Platz 3, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany
- Station (Heidelberg Hbf) 0.22 km
- City centre (Heidelberg) 0.26 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 69.95 km
- Highway (AUTOBAHN 656 AUSFAHRT HD ZENTRUM) 0.5 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest room doors self closing
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Heidelberg Hauptbahnhof
Miscommunication of hotel staff lead to cancellation of travel, but money was not refunded.
Person who is always available at the reception and helping us
i would term this as nice to have 1 complimentary water bottle a day egg Omelette on request
The location was very good with the central railway station, tram station, bus stand all in close proximity.
The room was very small especially the bathroom where there was hardly the place to stand!!
All the people in the hotel were really helpful and understanding.
Breakfast menu could be changed either alternate days. Every day same menu is little boring :)
Breakfast free. At heart of Heidelberg
Place where it is located seem to have good modes of transport communications.
I would like to see living room space a bit larger. Could have a improved warm relationship with the persons staying.
All except the size of the room. Awesome location, next to Central Train Station and in front of Flixbus stop. Transportation will never be a problem here.
Room size is lesser compared to other offering to the same price.
Room is very congested, Bathroom is very small, no still water for drinking, for 3hrs early check in also they charge extra. Pathetic!! not worth for Money.
Excellent vaue for money. Very courteous and friendly staff. Good breakfast. Excellent location. Its got everything that you need as a business traveller.
good for sleepovers only, good value