Hotel built in 2009, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 78, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, No-smoking room 80, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-09-30
Am Flugplatz 72, 88046 Friedrichshafen, Germany
- Station (Friedrichshafen Stadt) 3.2 km
- City centre (Friedrichshafen) 3.2 km
- Airport (Friedrichshafen Airport (FDH)) 0.74 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Friedrichshafen Airport Messe
Quiet and Clean Room . Staff very helpful.
Bathroom very small and smelled of sewage . Free parking on site reported however is not free , it cost 6 Euros .
Arrived late at night. Staff at front desk quite arrogant. Additional fees for parking, while there is no option other than using the hotel's parking lot. Checked out early, front desk staff's only concern was that I hadn't drunk the bottled water that was available in the room. Overall clean hotel, but the receptionist's arrogance ruined the whole experience. Never again.
Excellent hotel. Great location to airport and city.
Did not use sports/wellness. Breakfast started at 6:30am but some items not stocked until 6:50 when I had to leave.
close to messe and great location to airport.
on a weekend, we found it difficult to find a parking space.