Hotel built in 1984, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 166, Rooms with connecting door 4, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 166, DEHOGA Rating 2, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-12-31
Konrad-Adenauer-Platz 14, 40210 Düsseldorf, Germany
- Station (Düsseldorf Hbf) 0.19 km
- City centre (Düsseldorf) 1.36 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 7.86 km
- Highway (DUESSELDORF WERSTEN) 4.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Duesseldorf Hauptbahnhof
location directly in the station
Location is convenient if you intend to catch a train to airport or other destination as the hotel is located right in the Main train station.
Very helpful staff, made everything possible, even in the middle of the night - great!!!
Manager told trainee off in my presence, very unprofessional // staff in breakfast area seemed highly overwhelmed
Very close to station and friendly staff
Near to the Train Station
No Health Club facilities
WIFI connection need additional payment. M3 connect can not work, just can login for few minutes. It let me lost some connction from my coporation.
When we arrived at reception, we didnt even get a ´´guten Tag´´ or a smile. It seemed the staff at the reception didnt want to be there. I stayed in a lot of hotels in my life but that was the most unfriendliest welcome I have ever received. The barmaid was friendly and welcome. But apart from the unfriendly faces, the hotel was clean and pleasant. I would definately stay there again, but would hope for a more friendly welcome.
Attractive for people who are planning leaving Duesseldorf next morning.
The photo of the hotel does not reveal the actual state of the building. The photo, as a matter of fact, is a bit misleading // The hotel.info page does not tell that hotel is in the railway station building. Entrance to the hotel is 2-3 meters from the main entrance of the railway station // The room is not equipped with a safe.
Situated at the railwaystation. You don't have to leave the building. Attractive for people who are planning on leaving dusseldorf next morning. Friendly staff.
The view could be better, I suppose, but this really isn't important to me...