Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 365, Rooms with connecting door 98, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, No-smoking room 283
8th street Port Saeed District opp. Deira City Centre Mall Centre, PO 18531 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- City centre (Dubai) 5.32 km
- Airport (Dubai International Airport (DXB)) 3.16 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Laundry service
Evaluations of ibis Dubai Deira City Centre
Friendly staff from all over! Reception, housekeeping, breakfast room Efficient and warm reception. Excellent breakfast served next door hotel during Ramadan period..
Noisy along the corridor and can literally hear next door's drawing the drapes and water running.
ok for a short stay
No Wifi in the room...
Located centrally, easy access to all DXB area's
Good Location Easy Access Fair services
Would like INTERNET services to be freely available in the ROOMS No Room service for Late diners No SAFE to keep passport and valuable things
You have to pay 30 AED for gym and swimming pool for a day. I paid reservation price in hotel.de + %20 Tax and reservation fee. (Tax in Dubai :) )
Clean, modern, reasonbly appointed for price.
WEb site does not make clear price is without taxes (20%).
Staff very helpful in arranging early check-in from an early flight arrival.
Ideally situated for airport. Deira City Centre mall just across roda.
Opened in November 2008, so everything is still ok