Hotel built in 1969, Last complete renovation 2011, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 612, Rooms with connecting door 0, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 612, Family rooms available 51, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-06-30
Prager Strasse 5, 01069 Dresden, Germany
- Station (Hauptbahnhof Dresden) 0.5 km
- City centre (Dresden) 0.83 km
- Airport (Dresden International (DRS)) 10.0 km
- Highway (Dresden Südvorstadt) 5.0 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Guest room doors self closing
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Dresden Zentrum
The location: close to a tramstation and also walking distance to the historical centre.
The person at the reception gave me wrong room and was clearly not pleased to correct her mistake. Further the shower temperature changed continuously from cold to warm and vice versa.
I had some difficult with kind of internet acess.
Gute Lage im Zentrum Dresdens.
Veraltete Einrichtung,kein Wlan auf den Zimmern und an der Rezeption nur 1 Stunde gratis. Danach gebührenpflichtig.
It's near the town center
Paid wifi was a surpire and it's very expensive. This is the first hotel I've stayed during the years where they charge wifi usage.
no free internet connection and astonished payed internet rates
Noisy air condition of neighboring building. 4 € per day for WLAN for a single device is too much
Ibis like Ibis :) excellent location
Great location overall.
elevators very small and slow. First floor alternative breakfast quite cluttered.
A very convienently placed hotel very near the main railway station. Freindly and helpful staff. A very busy hotel but still answered all our needs. Convieneit to walk into the city centre.
None that we were aware of.