Hotel built in 1999, Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 86, Rooms with connecting door 2, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 60, Family rooms available 22
Lordsmill St North East Derbyshire, S41 7RW Chesterfield, United Kingdom
- Station (CHESTERFIELD) 0.4 km
- City centre (Belek) 0.54 km
- Airport (Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport (DSA)) 38.85 km
- Highway (JCT 29 FROM M1) 9.66 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Chesterfield Centre - Market Town
Next to a roundabout, so get used to traffic noise. Breakfast is simple with a short amount of choices.
Room was ok
Breakfast - the cooked breakfast was not edible. burnt sausage and bacon, stodgy beans and the scrambled egg was not cooked. Will not stay there again
good location and value
Staff were great, location is central to town and easy access to Alf site.
Good value respectable and comfortable accommodation
Quality of food for breakfast
Price displayed at hotel for business use was lower than I paid.
This hotel gave a decent allround accommodation which was ideal for our needs as travellers but would have been a little disappointing if it had been billed as a luxury holiday...which it was not billed as.
Excellent value for money.!!!!!!!
We had a comfortable stay.