Style of hotel and ambience
In the ibis budget Aachen Raeren Grenze, functionally equipped rooms featuring Wi-Fi are at the guests’ disposal. A rich breakfast buffet guarantees a good start into the day. Moreover, free parking facilities are provided and staff at the reception desk is available 24/7.
Special features of the hotel
All our rooms are accessible till 3 Persons. Our friendly staff will welcome you 24/24h. The parking is for free. Your reservation is guaranteed until 18:00 on the day of arrival. After that time, it will no longer be guaranteed and the room may be reassigned. For conditions of cancellation, please consult the sales conditions applicable to the rate.
Hotel built in 2007, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 86, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Motel, No-smoking room 54
Aire de repos de Lichtenbusch/Autoroute E40-A3, 4730 Raeren, Belgium
- Station (Walheim Bahnhof) 4.64 km
- City centre (Raeren) 4.81 km
- Airport (Maastricht Aachen Airport (MST)) 32.6 km
- Highway 0.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 4 EUR
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider orange
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Vending machine for beverages
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of ibis budgetAachen Raeren Grenze
Friendly Hotel staff, breakfast, room cleanliness.
The hotel is right along the highway, so noise level doesn't allow you to keep the window open.
Good location when travelling on motorway. We were surprised that we didn't hear the motorway although our room faced it. Rooms are basic but clean and have although amenities including free wi fi.