Hotel built in 2005, Last complete renovation 2012, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 211, Number of single rooms 211, Number of double rooms 211, Number of rooms with air conditioning 211, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 181, Family rooms available 8, DEHOGA Rating 1, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-03-31
Siemensstr. 28, 70469 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 3.02 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 4.0 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 13.87 km
- Highway (A81 - Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen) 6.13 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 8 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator M3 Connect
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Seating with armrests in reception area
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Automated external defibrillator on site (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Provider M3 Connect
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 4
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 211 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 211 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Separate reading light for bed
- Sound-absorbent doors
- Bed at least 50 cm high
- Bed at least 100 cm wide (single bed), at least 180 cm (double bed)
- Pets permitted Fee per day 6 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00
- Various daily newspapers available
- Information material about the hotel, region and local events
Evaluations of ibis budget Stuttgart City Nord
Good environment and very close to my company and supermarket.
7.5 Euro purchased for breakfast, but it's lack variety, no more choices for food or drinks
Limpieza y sencillez. Bien insonorizado.
Desayuno un poco escaso en variedad y pan de baja calidad.
One of the rooms was used for smokingbreaks and had a ash and sigaretbuns laying around in the room and in front. The rooms were separately charged to the creditcard and that gave a problem with the fourth room. Which couldn't be charged on the creditcard anymore, therefore we had to pay that room for the complete stay ourselfs.
Breakfast variety can be more.
A good budget friendly hotel with good staffs at convenient location.
I had to checkout early morning on Sunday hence did not opt for Breakfast. But I found in my invoice that breakfast bill of 7.5 Euro is charged. Can it be refunded? No tea/coffee/water in the room. No iron box too.
Relatively cheap hotel good for one or couple of nights Simple design of rooms Good location, close to public transportation
I reserved 3 non-smoking rooms two weeks before arrival. We arrived quite early, checked in, paid, and what a surprise all of our rooms were extremely smelly smoking rooms. We went again to reception and the lady there just told us ´´sorry we are full, you need to stay one night in these rooms and anyway you did not ask for non-smoking rooms´´. I checked the reservation. I asked for non-smoking. I called to Hotels.de and they told me that these requests like non-smoking room are NON-binding customer wishes. So next day superb meetings with headache and smelling like a cigarrete. Thanks Ibis Budget Hotel. :(
Closeness to the U-Bahn, lot of space in the garage, good signal of free wifi.
Noise from the street traffic in the morning - it woke me up at.
Close to the ubahn
Breakfast without croissant, wait more than 2 minutes 2 times for the lift, room minimalist, no air dryer available in the room (probably need to be requested in reception).
Nothing that i liked
Rooms are very small, even thought they are clean. Not worth staying more that 2 days. No wardrobes for cloths, breakfast is just normal. Not worth the money you pay.
Close to U bahn. Helpful staff Decent breakfast
Just a room with bed. No Cupboard to keep luggage. No fridge. 110 EUR definitely not worth for this room. Rooms closer to highway has high noise level, cant keep the window open at all. Free Wifi was slow and coverage not good in the room.