Hotel built in 2005, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 161, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of suites (separate rooms) 7, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 92, Family rooms available 104
82-84 Izvor Street, 0 Bucharest, Romania
- Station (Bucharest - North Railway Station) 2.46 km
- City centre (Bucharest) 0.55 km
- Airport (Henri Coandă International Airport (OTP)) 15.81 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of ibis Bucharest Palatul Parlamentului City Centre
Reception space could be improved.
It is positioned right next to the Parliament's building. The staff is really nice.
There are no so many options at the restaurant.
The staff although polite but does notknow how to handle the situation.Upon my arrival there was a system mistake and my credit card could not provide gurantee so the staff insisted for full payment in advance although the hotel was reserved by a leading Rumanian company.IN addition to this next morning when company driver came to pick me the staff came running to the car and told me not to leave till some thing is clarified after some time they came and said there was a mistake and I can go!
The hotel didn't have the reservation. I arrived at 23:00 and they told me there is no reservation in my name,or the company I told them that I have a confirmation, they ask me to send the email with the confirmation to their front desk at that hour, even though I was with luggages and tired. There was no soap no shampoo, the window was built in the wall, cannot be open, I couldn't sleep because of the noise from air conditioning.
Helpful staff and quiet location.Nice for business trips.
Car parkin is very expensive especially for a city like Bucharest where you can easily park your car!!!