Hotel built in 2001, Last complete renovation 2019, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 225, Rooms with connecting door 10, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 225
Rue d'Angleterre 2-20, 1060 Brussels, Belgium
- Station (Bruxelles - Midi Railway Station) 0.18 km
- City centre (Brussel) 1.56 km
- Airport (Brussels Airport (BRU)) 12.55 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi
- The situation of the hotel close to the station - The fact that the hotel proposes dinner
The hotel locates just across the Brussels midi station, and also the Metro station is just around the corner. The staff is also very friendly and helpful.
Price-performance ratio is not so attractive.
Closeness to the train station. Booking possible on short notice.
The staff was quite slow to check people in around midnight when I arrived.
The room is sober but OK
All around the hotel are building construcions. As of 4 o'clock the noise was getting more and more. Additionally the Belgiums drivers to use the horn even in these early hours. I would suggest that Ibis directs its clients: BEST: to another Ibis in town SECOND: to upper rooms, at the backside
Hotel fully corresponds with my needs. Personal was friendly. I would prefer to have the possibility to open the window. Windows are firmly shut for safety reasons.
reception staff not well trained. final invoice could not be created according to Bosch Japan requirements.
Hotel.de is a very efficient website that I have allready recommended to colleagues etc.
Location good for public transport
Bad neighbourhood, feels unsafe to walk after dark
a/c could not be controlled by guest. In particular you cannot switch it off.