Hotel built in 1983, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 162, Rooms with connecting door 6, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 162, Family rooms available 8, DEHOGA Rating 2, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-02-01
Rembertiring 51, 28203 Bremen, Germany
- Station (Bremen Hauptbahnhof) 0.8 km
- City centre (Bremen) 0.8 km
- Airport (Bremen Airport (BRE)) 7.0 km
- Highway (UEBERSEESTADT A27) 4.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider The Cloud
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
Evaluations of ibis Bremen City
Neat centrum, Breakfast
I cound´t see the price of parking, when I reserved, the man in reception was unfriendly
Not exactly in the Altstadt but near enough. Good hotel and well priced.
The walk to the Bahnhof took us through a rough looking area but we felt perfectly safe in daylight.
I asked for the extrabed in our room, in english and in finish. During that time I made the reservation I asked bed in finish because that form I filled was in finish. Because nobody answered I sent an e-mail in english directly to the hotel and didn't get any answer. So my friend had to book an very expencive separate room. This was very unpleasent. And the hotel didn't give us any extra or something in return. Same was the breakfast. You sell the hotel without and it's not possible so we had to pay more for the rooms.10 euros per night per person! I was very sorry.
very close to the city
Very nice staff, you felt very welcome
Good location. Staff friendly and spoke english well.
Rooms very noisy and in need of modernisation.
It was not possible to get separate beds to the room when reserving room through hotel.de (it would have been possible contacting diurectly to the hotel).
It was very pleasant and comfortable stay. I would recommend it to my friends. Thank you.
clean, rooms are better than expected
it was mentioned, that hotell location is at the railway station, but it was 10 minutes walking distance from there. IMPORTANT, IN CASE OF TRAVELLING TO AIRPORT BY TRAM