Hotel built in 2004, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 96, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 96, Renovation work planned 2017-01-16, to 2017-03-31, in area room
Sankt Anna Strasse 11, 6900 Bregenz, Austria
- Station (Bregenz - Bahnhof) 0.19 km
- City centre (Bregenz) 0.38 km
- Airport (Zürich Airport (ZRH)) 89.72 km
- Highway (BREGENZ) 0.5 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of ibis Bregenz
Pleasant and nice room. Had no problem at all.
Parking in the area is a problem, Hotel parking was full.
very central location
high prices during festival season
There were always two people at the desk to help you and they were always alert of the surroundings in the hotel.
Breakfast is not included in the hotel price and you need to pay extra for parking.
The hotel was very clean, if basic.
With breakfast Euro10 in addition to the room price, it was alittle expensive for such a basic facility.
it is very clean and cheap hotel at this time of the year,and it is very close to the train station[200 mt.]
Excellent and helpful personell in the hotel
24 hour service is good. Internet access is useful.
The reception area was very smoky (cigarrette smoke). Perhaps ventilation could be better.
A) Hard to levae the car outside while bringing in the luggage. B) We were asked if we wanted to use the garage (EUR7) and replied positively. Down with the car in the garage there were no space left, and while back at the reception we got the answer that it was the first time this season (happens regularily?) and got our EUR7 back. We received the advice to search a parking close to the Bahnhof.