Hotel built in 1981, Last complete renovation 1995, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 156, Rooms with connecting door 0, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, No-smoking room 156, Family rooms available 11
Universitätsstrasse 3, 44789 Bochum, Germany
- Station (Bochum Hauptbahnhof) 0.17 km
- City centre (Bochum) 0.88 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport) 38.0 km
- Highway (HIGHWAY EXIT BOCHUM RUHRSTADION) 4.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Guest room doors self closing
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Bochum Zentrum
They arranged a room in a higher floor for me when i asked if it would be possible
It would be nice to have a water boiler for tea or coffea in the room. There could be more storage space.
Great breakfast, close to the train station
tiny bathroom, very noisy, super thin mattress
location, uncomplicated handling, ironing available
The room quality, the cleanliness, the vicinitiy
Obwohl wir das Hotel mehr als ein halbes Jahr im Voraus gebucht hatten, war kein Nichtraucherzimmer mehr verfügbar. Die Reaktion der Rezeption: ´´Bei mir steht da nix, ausserdem ist das nur ein Wunsch.´´
The staff are excellent in all respect - helpful, friendly and organised The location of the hotel is as the name suggests and is perfectly located for accessing anywhere in Bochum via public transport.
UK guests appreciate the opportunity to make tea/coffee in their room - the provision of this facility would be appreciated.
Location is really good.
Close to train station
Very close to the main train station however in my room I heard very little from the noise of passing trains or cars. The rooms are clean and well-furnished.
The staff and environment are rather cold and impersonal. I was there on a business trip and would come back on a similar situation. For a family holiday I would not.
very good location and easy access to train station.
just the bathroom was a little small.