Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 2004, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 159, Rooms with connecting door 10, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 159, Family rooms available 5
21 Ladywell Walk Arcadian Centre, B5 4ST Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Station (Birmingham - New Street Railway Station) 0.31 km
- City centre (Birmingham) 0.9 km
- Airport (Birmingham International Airport (BHX)) 10.36 km
- Highway (M6 / JUNCTION 6) 8.0 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Fax connection
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of ibis Birmingham New Street Station
One of receptionist was very frienly during check-in.
One of young receptionist was very unfriendly when check-out.
Efficient Reception Desk Staff
Elevators slow and too small Room faced late night disco which could be heard in the room.
The two receptionists were very friendly and helpful.
There is no atmosphere to the hotel at all. Everything is functional but no extras to make you feel welcome e.g no toiletries in the bathroom, no biscuits with the tea. Hair dryer only available from reception with £10 deposit! The bar area is especially lacking in atmosphere so, as a lone traveler, I stayed in my room all evening.
Room was clean and functional. Staff was friendly and helpful.
All rooms are much too noisy. To the back side the windows are not good, so you have to live with much noise from the ventilation of a shopping center. To the street the windows are better, but there the noise is much more worse due to some night clubs and the street. At the event rate they have charged the rooms are much too expensive. So if you are looking for a quiet room within an acceptable price range: look elsewhere!