Hotel built in 1980, Last complete renovation 2009, Number of floors 12, Total number of rooms 811, Number of single rooms 257, Number of double rooms 445, Rooms with connecting door 74, Number of suites (separate rooms) 37, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
2334 North International Pkwy Po Box 619014 Southern, 75261 Dallas, United States of America
- City centre (Dallas) 25.6 km
- Airport (Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)) 0.1 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Porter service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Personal shuttle service from airport
- Room service
Evaluations of Hyatt Regency DFW Hyatt Regency DFW
The staff all around the hotel was very attentive and friendly.
it's so convenience to have shuttle bus from DFW airport to hotel. very good service.
Nice big room, quiet though near the elevator (evidently good noise insulation) bathroom functional though split between shower and a sink in the entrance room
Overall room quality is very good, clean and organized, and staff is very friendly.
Depending on your budget you may find hotel food offers to be somewhat limited unless you are willing to spend more money.
The room was great and the bed was extremely comfortable. All staff that we had contact with were polite and helpful.
A little confusing with 2 Hyatts so near each other. We were booked for the other Hyatt but followed the signs to the Grand Hyatt by mistake.
luxurious and convenient to airport terminals, room was available after widespread flight cancellations
higher price than I usually choose
WLAN was not included in rate - different to stated in description. Problem was slved by staff