Hotel built in 1981, Last partial renovation 2015, Number of floors 12, Total number of rooms 390, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
255 N Sam Houston Pkwy East, 77060 Houston, United States of America
- Station (Houston - Amtrak Railway Station) 19.72 km
- City centre (Houston) 20.45 km
- Airport (George Bush Intercontinental Houston Airport (IAH)) 7.65 km
Located in the north of Houston, Texas, the hotel is only a 15 minute drive from George Bush Intercontinental Airport and approximately 22 kilometres away from the centre of the state’s biggest city. In close vicinity, you’ll find the Greenspoint Mall and the World Houston Golf Center.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- Kosher food available
- Halal food available
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Washing machine for guests
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
Evaluations of Houston Marriott North
Meets the standard of an Airport hotel.
Restaurant food was a little bit like bar food.
This hotel is right above a major highway and has no sound proofing to speak of. One of the worst experiences I've ever had.
The people were very nice.
The room seemed old.
Beds are nice
Noisy if you get a room near the freeway