Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 44, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 34, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 34, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 23:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 44, Children's beds/cots 0
Czernyring 42-44, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany
- Station (Heidelberg Hbf) 0.58 km
- City centre (Heidelberg) 2.1 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 70.47 km
- Highway (A656 - Bergheimer Straße) 1.34 km
Are you looking for a central place to stay in the beautiful city of Heidelberg? Then this hotel close to the main station is the best choice. Thanks to good access to the local public transport system, the city's historic attractions can be reached without any problems. The history-rich Heidelberg Castle (4 km) is most certainly worth a visit.
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 6,00 EUR
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Marked disabled parking space
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 44 rooms
- Express check-out
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 4 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Hotelo
Bathing area is too small.
functional hotel, does what is supposed to do. Clean, relatively new.
Clean, organized, efficient.
I have never seen a room this small in 20 years of business travel.
Room quite comfortable and spacious.
The bathroom door wasn't clean, it had stains.
Price increased without early notice, which is different as booked, single room is on 5th floor, no elevator(only reach 4th floor)
value for money is OK, walking distance to "Altstadt" is not too bad, central station is very close by, rooms are very clean
very small, very loud if you have a room facing the street and the rail tracks, no A/C can be a big problem in the summer, breakfast was OK but the coffee was terrible (!)
Very convenient location, no keys required was a big plus
More specific instructions would be helpful for the walking route to the hotel from the station after dark (when it's hard to see the hotel over the railway tracks)
The breakfast room is in the Sousterrain was not agreable and they switch on the dishwater, that was very noisy! The quality of breakfast was not good, therefore 7,-€ are better investesd in a bakkery or other shop, there at least you get fresh coffee!
It was the cheapest hotel nearly. Staff was kind. The hotel provided the free wireless internet service.
The free wireless internet was not quite fast and stable.
Far enough out of centre to be cheap, close enough to still be close to all amenities.
Follow google maps to make sure you dont take long walking from the main station. Pulling around 2 luggages is a nightmare. The only health option at breakfast were the apples. No air condtioning but this seems to be custom in Germany Not the best room management