Hotel built in 2006, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 71, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 27, of which have a double bed 71, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Design Hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 76587, No-smoking room 71
Hohenzollernstr. 9, 80801 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 2.95 km
- City centre (München) 4.0 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 26.29 km
- Highway (A9 - München-Schwabing) 1.92 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 14,00 EUR
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking areas patrolled
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Internet TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 71 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of H'Otello H'09
Great location, clean, comfortable
kleine Lobby, keine nachttische
Good location,well decorated
Air conditioning in our studio room fro 2 was very poor.Complained to reception and was told nobody was there to fix it and it was no like 'American' air conditioning. Didnt get much sleep any of the 2 nights we spent there.
Very good location, nice and modern decoration, very good beds, friendly staff.
The room was a bit on the small side, breakfast is expensive.
Very good hotel.
The room was clean, comfortable, warm and a reasonable size
My location near the lift caused some disturbance
Clean, comfortable room. Competent, friendly staff. Restaurants, bars, shopping, park, underground station all in the vicinity.
Breakfast and parking a little expensive in relation to room charge.
Very tastefully decorated!
The interior design make the difference with the average hotel.
I was forced to switch the electrical system off so to mute a fan that was running in the bathroom.
Nice and comfortable hotel to spend some nights. Very nice crew.
In the description of the Hotel it is not said that Parking price is 14 € per day and it is not included in the final price.