Hotel built in 1990, Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 120, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, No-smoking room 120, DEHOGA Rating 3, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2020-12-31
Schuetzenbuehlstrasse 16, 70435 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 6.7 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 6.7 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 16.67 km
- Highway (A81 - Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen) 3.56 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Room safe
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Zuffenhausen
The Hotel is located in quit area
The silent around the Hotel.
The staff was friendly. The hotel is quiet and clean. You can buy Porsche souvenirs in the lobby, as well as nice German wines.
One of the elevators was out of order for 4 days. The hotel restaurant works only in the evening.
location of hotel is most preferable reason for me. Breakfast is enough but could be more different cheese types.
Lady in reception who is working on 25.09.2019 18:00 o'clock (no asked her name) is unfriendly, extremely rude, the worst one I've ever seen. She was replying to me admonishingly. Inadequate info about parking lot additional cost during room booking is negative. This pre-info will be more useful.
Quiet neighbourhood. Local supermarkets.
Not many good restaurants locally. Service at bar slow for no apparent reason. Breakfast not very varied.
Room interiors, Breakfast and Cleanliness
AC was not functioning even though it was a AC room.
- Quiet room - Clean and tidy - Quality breakfast - Hotel bar staff exceptional
- Tiny bed - No air-condition - No fridge
The internet is good. The room is good. There is a supermarket near and S station as well.
The restaurant inside there is a little menu. The pizza is not so good as well. It not so near at the city center. There are no restaurants near.
Hotel is located in a very peaceful neighborhood with close proximity to S-Bahn. The room was as expected however had only one little corner window.
I expected that all Mercure Hotels would provide the same standard and service. Unfortunately, it was not the case. In the previous Mercure Hotels there was always mineral water provided, in this one it was not the case.
Clean, nice staff and also good location with easy access.
Simple breakfast with no much variety.