Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 15, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 9, of which have 2 separate beds 5, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Hotel open all year round, Hotel closed on sunday, Reception manned at weekends from 14:00, to 18:00, Reception manned from 14:00, to 18:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 10:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 15
Solitudestr. 43, 71638 Ludwigsburg, Germany
- Station (Ludwigsburg) 0.3 km
- City centre (Ludwigsburg) 0.6 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 20.0 km
- Highway (A81 - Ludwigsburg-Süd) 3.21 km
2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 60 open from 12:00.00 until 14:30.00 and from 18:00 until 22:00.00 Closed tuesday
- Indoor pool closed sunday
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Bathroom with shower
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Hotel Riviera
Close to Ludwigsburg center.
Do not allow reservation to be changed unless the entire amount is paid. No breakfast Required to pay 1 EUR for coffee Staff does not speak English Did not change bed sheet for the entire week
Good location in the center of Ludwigsburg. Easy to reach and leave town from it. Friendly staff.
A bit noisy rooms, limited and narrow parking.
Approachability of the hotel staff. They were very friendly and helpful. Location of the hotel is good.
Room was too small for the cost paid and breakfast spread was not very good.
Conveniently located close to restaurants and the train station.
Staff did not speak any English which made communication difficult as my German isn't very good.
No elevator (room in the 2nd floor). Room as dusty. Reception until 18h.
- Train station, Bank, Small restaurants, markets are near the hotel, thus, it is much easier to explore and get what you need during your stay. - The person in charge of cleaning and treating customers should get a raise :), she is always willing to help. - Price vs facilities and service is a plus. Specially for people having long stays NOTE: It is important to know that you need to define very well the payment details when making the reservation. (Periodic payments, complete payment, etc)
- No laundry service, you have to either drive or walk to the nearest Wash Salon - Wifi sometimes can be a pain, its signal is intermittent which causes issues when connecting to the Bosch network.
Staff very friendly Rooms very clean Good location
Pricey breakfast Poor internet Very small room Poor english skills
- gluten free breakfast available - big, comfortable bed
- could hear noice from corridor
close to S-Bahn Station, friendly staff.
Hotel is very close to Ludwigsburg station.
The services are not worth the rent paid. For the same rent many hotels offer complimentary breakfast, a microwave etc. which was not available here.