Hotel built in 1987, Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 188, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of suites (separate rooms) 7, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 188, Family rooms available 12
20 rue de la Gaité, 75014 Paris, France
- Station (Paris - Gare Montparnasse) 0.52 km
- City centre (Paris) 0.18 km
- Airport (Paris-Orly Airport (ORY)) 12.99 km
- Highway (PARIS OUEST PORTE ORLEANS) 2.0 km
This hotel is situated just a few steps from Edgar Quinet metro station where you can get on line M6 and exit at Bir-Hakeim station in order to reach the Eiffel Tower (4km) quickly and conveniently. It takes you a 45 minute drive to Charles de Gaulle Airport, depending on the traffic.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Garage in the hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Hôtel Mercure Paris Gare Montparnasse
Jeremie, the front office staff, gave us such a warm welcome with his smile and friendliness. He was also very helpful in advising us whatever we asked him // places to go, directions etc.
Very small bathroom. Shower didn't function properly. Overall quite old furniture. Room smelled musty when I walked in.
very nice hotel
regular price too expensive
Convenient to access public transportations. Clean and relatively big room.
Price for a breakfast is expensive.