Hotel built in 1974, Last complete renovation 2013, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 345, Rooms with connecting door 14, Number of suites (separate rooms) 6, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 344, Family rooms available 13
Roissypôle Ouest Route de la Commune Cedex, 95713 Roissy-en-France, France
- Station (Saint-Mard - Gare de Dammartin - Juilly - Saint-Mard) 11.25 km
- City centre (Roissy-en-France) 2.51 km
- Airport (Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG)) 0.58 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Fitness centre
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Fax connection
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Pets permitted
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Porter service
- Business center
Evaluations of Hôtel Mercure Paris CDG Airport & Convention
That there is a crew desk check-in so check-in so better service and speed at check-in for non crew.
Not enough check-out desks during peak checkout times
I stayed for only 1 night, the location is very good for those in transit in CDG ... hotel clean, good attendance, very good breakfast, I ate a sandwich for dinner and I am impressed with the quality, not normal for hotels.
Enough space and good temperature/fresh air. Good breakfast
Nothing special about the hotel location is a bit 'off the road´´
Not easy to find indications how to go to the near RER station
Staff is incapable of satisfying customers with their needs. Not feeling confident everything will be handled correctly.
- friendly staff - good, big, clean room - good location if you need to spend the night near the airport
- bar prices are twice than the center of the city. A beer is 10 Euro.
Good business hotel close to the airport with nice rooms and good meting amenities. No noice at all from the airport! Magnifier mirror in the bathroom!
Bathroom: unfortunately the shower partition in my room was installed in such a way that a normal shower was inundating the whole floor. That this was not a single misfortune but ´´daily´´ business one could tell by looking at the black spots in the corners of the bath room floor.
Quiet hotel with all facilities, including free WIFI
Please add BVN-TV in the choice of TV channels.
Always appreciate the nice and well maintained pool area. Nice quiet and cosy bar. Rooms are very quiet
The exterior can use some renovation, especially coming from the CDGVAL-train, but the interior of the hotel is nice and up to date.
The location is near the shopping mall Aeroville Have many choices for breakfast
Cannot check in before 2 pm Cannot leave the luggage in the storage due to security reason Have to wait quite long at the airport for shuttle to hotel