Hotel built in 1974, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 115, Number of single rooms 14, Number of double rooms 98, of which have 2 separate beds 42, of which have a double bed 56, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 13, Number of junior suites 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 115, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 4, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 115
Ottakringer Str. 34 - 36, 1170 Vienna, Austria
- Station (Wien - Hauptbahnhof) 4.48 km
- City centre (Wien) 2.88 km
- Airport (Vienna International Airport (VIE)) 20.84 km
- Highway 5.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 20 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 19:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool open from 09:00.00 until 21:00.00
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 115 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 0 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 0 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Hotel Exe Vienna
Clean and cozy hotel. Contrary to the opinion of others, size of double room was average. Please do not misunderstand, it was not big, but OK for Vienna standards. Pool was a nice surprise. In Payergasse (5 min from the hotel) we found a nice indian restaurant. Arjuna.
Swiming pool depth is 1m40cm. Not sutable for kids.
Hospitality and Friendliness! Nice location.
very nice hotel
Clean, very warm (it's chilly outside so that matters), convenient rooms in very good condition, wonderful and very rich buffet breakfast.
Not in one of the very good neighborhoods of the city, U-bahn is more than 500 m away (though tram is just meters away), special offers are a must, having in mind the prices at the reception.
Breakfast was excellent.
The hotel is 3.5 km to downtown not 2 km. The reception desk staff - Sabrina - was rude while checking out. She told me to slow down a bit while the only thing I told her was that I would like to check out!!!! She was rude. The bathroom of the bedroom was not very clean. I saw hair around the bathtub as well as on the floor.
Good breakfast buffet Firendly staff
The traffic in front of the hotel was very noisy. Was a rather small room for two.
they have a very nice reciption
Staff is quite friendly, rooms are cleaned regulary, overall hotel is clean.
Parking is charged 15 Euro per night, but hotel description is not mentioning it. Bathroom is small, ceiling full of cracks, aircondition is noisy and can not be switched off. Room is small, you can hardly move between the bed and furniture. Hotel was renovated 2004 and not 2006 as claimed in description!
Nice touch from the manager to give us a letter ´´how do be around´´
Very nice Hotel
only the parking is very expensive