Style of hotel and ambience
The modern and comfortably furnished rooms are perfect for business travellers and holidaymakers alike. All the rooms are stylishly decorated and have a pleasant flair about them. After a restful night, look forward to a sumptuous breakfast. The lounge and inner courtyard are perfect places to relax and spend time.
Special features of the hotel
A € 1 city tax is payable per day per person.
Total number of rooms 30, Number of single rooms 15, Number of double rooms 15, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 30
Passage de Flandre 3, 75019 Paris, France
- Station (Gare du Nord Paris (Station)) 1.41 km
- City centre (Paris) 3.77 km
- Airport (Paris-Orly Airport (ORY)) 18.04 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR Fee per day 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Hotel du Quai de Seine
Location, close to Quai de Seine where one can walk, jog and bike as well as to Canal St. Martin with its nice restaurants.
My room was too small, so it is only okay for a very short stay.
cosy hotel good breakfast nice staff
really really small room and bathroom
Location was 3min walk from the metro in central Paris. The room was clean. Had a TV Bathroom was clean and well equipped Clean bedsheets everyday. Good value for money
The room was too small. Could have been a bit bigger. The bed was a bit narrow You could hear the noise on the street even after closing the window.