Last partial renovation 2011, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 35, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 30, of which have 2 separate beds 7, of which have a double bed 21, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 33, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 35
Rue du Maroquin 17, 67000 Strasbourg, France
- Station (Strasbourg - Railway Station) 1.27 km
- City centre (Strasbourg) 0.0 km
- Airport (Strasbourg Airport (SXB)) 10.17 km
12:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Door with security lock in 35 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in hallways
- Visual alarms for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in public areas
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Water boiler in room
- Free tea supplies in room
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Meets ISO 14001 environmental management standard
- Classic concierge service
- Check-out terminal
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Room service from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00
Evaluations of Hôtel de Rohan
love it! great place, great location! very chic and clean.
Location was perfect to the major attractions in Strasbourg. I stayed in a double and the room size was spacious and overlooked the street.
No parking available so had to park in the public parking and drag the suitcases through. Daily parking was pretty expensive.
Staff was nice and helpful and room was fine. Free wifi but very slow.
Hotel was in a mess - lift wasnt working, rennovations were going on, carpets missing plastic everywhere, drilling in the morning. Car park only accomodates small cars so with an Audi a5 we had to park in a public carpark. Would not return.
Excellent location and very good atmosphere
Hotel is currently under renovation // the rooms are not effected and there is no noise from the renovation work
The location in the center of the city is excellent.
Our room #105 was extremely small. Noises from the other rooms (toilette) could be very well heard. The rooms shown in the hotel's broschure had no similarity with our room.
situated next to the Cathedral
room and bathroom tiny and dark
Great location on main plaza but there is some noise because of it's location. Very helpful, friendly staff. Enjoyed the stay and would recommend this hotel
Wonderful location. Friendly staff.
Wish breakfast had been included for price we paid.
I hope 1 means excellent.....We enjoyed our stay very much and will go back again in the future. You don't mention how to score it on the number. Not self explanatory.
Staff was VERY kind and helpful. Walking distance to Cathedral, restaurants, river was perfect.
Shower/tub difficult to get in and out of. Shower head would not move to get an even flow.